Velaa Private Island Maldives Vacancies | Velaa Private Island Maldives Jobs | Velaa Private Island Maldives Careers | Maldives Jobs | Modernvacancy
Velaa Private Island is an ultra-luxe beach resort is set on a private island in the Laccadive Sea. A breakfast buffet is complimentary. There are 5 upscale restaurants and a wine cellar. Amenities include a chic spa and an outdoor pool, along with a kids’ club and a golf course. Velaa Private Island Maldives Vacancies 2019.
Featuring sea views and teak furnishings, the stylish 1-bedroom villas have thatched roofs, and offer high-speed Internet, TVs and separate living areas, as well as garden cabanas, terraces and private pools. Upgraded villas add iPads; some are overwater. Posh 2- and 4-bedroom villas are beachfront or overwater.
Velaa Private Island Maldives Vacancies 2019
Velaa Private Island Maldives Vacancies 2019 is looking Enthusiastic and Engaged, Talented and Experienced professionals to join their team for the following vacant positions:
- Event Executive
- Laundry Attendant- Female
Interested applicants shall submit their C.V./Resume stating the position in the subject line at: email@example.com
Submit Resume before 15 September 2019 for Laundry Attendant.
Submit Resume before 18 September 2019 for Event Executive.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidate will be Notified
General Requirements for Laundry Attendant- Female:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar post, in a Luxury Hotel/Resort.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Flexible with duty hours & scope, and a team player.
- A positive “can– do” attitude.
- Pleasant personality with excellent grooming.
General Requirements for Event Executive:
- Bachelor’s degree– or similar-in business management, hospitality management or related areas.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in same or similar role.
- Experience in A-Z event organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Skill Requirements for Event Executive:
- Able to manage all event operations
- Able to negotiate with vendors
- Time-management skills while working under pressure
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy
- Sales and marketing skills to promote the event
- The ability to manage budgets
- Administrative and IT skills
Other Hospitality Jobs:
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah Job Openings
- Job Opportunities at Ja Manafaru Maldives- Apply Now
- Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort New Opening/Mass Recruitment- Apply Now
- Amaya Kuda Rah Maldives Job Openings- Apply Now
- Kandolhu Maldives Announced Job Opportunities- Apply Now
- Jannah Burj Al Sarab Abu Dhabi Announced Job Opportunities
- Pullman Hotel Dubai U.A.E. Announced Latest Job Openings
- Mercure Hotel Suites & Apartments Dubai Barsha Heights Hiring- Apply Now
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai International Financial Centre Announced Job Opportunities
- Job Openings at Occidental Al Jaddaf Dubai U.A.E.
- Zulal Wellness Resort Qatar Hiring Wellness Manager
- Lincoln Hospitality Dubai U.A.E. Job Opportunities
- Mohamed Hilal Group Dubai U.A.E. Latest Job Openings
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat Hiring August 2019
- Swiss-Belsuites Admiral Bahrain Job Opening- Apply Now