The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Job Opportunities | The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Vacancies | The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Jobs | The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Careers | Maldives Jobs | Modernvacancy
The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Careers for multiple vacant positions. This luxurious, beachfront hotel is a 90-minute plane journey from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport. Breakfast is free. Other amenities include a chic beachfront bistro, a stylish restaurant and a poolside bar. There’s also a spa with overwater treatment rooms, along with a beachfront infinity pool, a kids’ club and a dive school. The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Careers for multiple vacant positions.
Upscale villas, feature private decks and separate sitting rooms, plus direct access to the beach or the sea. All have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs, as well as DVD players, iPod docks and Nespresso machines. Upgraded villas add private pools. There’s room service 24/7. The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Careers for multiple vacant positions. It also offers different types of facilities to their guest such as Free WiFi, Outdoor pool, Air-conditioned, Laundry service, Beach access, Room service, Child friendly, Restaurant, Spa, Fitness centre, Bar and Smoke-free. The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Careers for multiple vacant positions.
The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Careers
The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi Careers for Enthusiastic and Engaged, Talented and Experienced professionals to join their team for the following vacant positions:
- Airport Representative/ Bus Driver (Kooddoo Airport)– Reporting to Front Office Manager. Assist guests on arrival and departure at Kooddoo Airport.Open only for Maldivian nationals. GCE O’Level or higher education. Able to speak and understand fluently in English. Effective communicator and problem solver. 2 years’ experience in a similar position. Have good knowledge of Maldivian airline procedures and handling of airline tickets. Ability to work under pressure and for long unscheduled hours. Must have a good punctuality record. Must have B1 & B2 driving license.
- Guest Service Agent(open for Maldivian nationals)– Guest Service Agent’s main responsibility is to warmly welcome guests to the hotel and assist them with any queries they have during their stay. Provide guests with an efficient and smooth check in and check out and ensure that all billing is complete and accurate. As a key member of the Front Office team, you always seek to anticipate guests needs to help ensure that their stay is a memorable one.
- Guest Relation Officer– Japanese speaking– Manning the Front Office Department and dealing with all guest requests. Greeting guests, performing check-in and check-out procedures and escorting guests to their rooms. Welcoming all VIP guests and ensuring their needs and expectations are met as per the standards. Making arrangements for guests and recommending activities booking. Checking rooms before the guest arrives to ensure that all amenities and requests are in place.Fluent Japanese speaking with fluent English (other languages an advantage). Have worked in a hotel Front Office / Reception role for at least 2 years. Must have completed a related educational course. Must be a team player and be well presented.
DIVE & WATER SPORTS CENTER
- Dive Instructor– Excellent command of English. Professional and clean appearance. Exceptional customer services kills. Team player. PADI OWSI or higher with current teaching status. Must have well maintained & dive equipment. Must have Dive insurance and professional liability insurance.Should be a Nitrox Instructor. Experience in the Maldives desirable, but not essential. Any additional language will be an advantage; Preference will be given Experience Local Candidates.
Spa Therapists (2 nos)– Hold a certification in Spa Therapy and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience. Knowledge of a variety of massage techniques, facials is essential. Knowledge in human body treatments and Ayurveda is highly regarded. Organize and demonstrates good planning skills. Ability to work and deliver results in a fast paced work environment. A Team player. Should have excellent grooming standards. First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Fluent in spoken and written English
Villa Attendants (open for Maldivian nationals)
Laundry Attendants (open for Maldivian nationals)
Housekeeping Attendants (open for Maldivian nationals)
Restaurant Waiter (open for Maldivian nationals)– Restaurant Waiters will be responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent guest and member experience. Ensure knowledge of menu and all products. Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues. Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manner.
- Night Auditor– Ensure the current day’s revenue balances are reconciled, the payments to the guest ledger are processed, and the accounts receivables are balanced. Prepare daily management reports as required. Complete the update process on the front office system per established system guidelines. Complete system back-ups as required. Balance and verify the summary of daily transactions in the hotel and ensure that the hotel’s computer systems are readied for the next day’s business. Balance and audit all Front Office postings and settlements. Verify that all departments have posted all their revenues. Reconcile the food and beverage point of sale system, for each outlet; record and adjust entries. Reconcile all miscellaneous revenue sources to the system Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position. Hotel School graduate and/or university qualifications. Strong administration skill. Proficiency in computer skill. Excellent command of written and spoken English. Flexible working hours and positive attitude.
Chef De Partie-(for our specialty Restaurant)– Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive customer service while supporting fellow Colleagues. Prepare and service all food items for restaurant orders buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards. Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings. Have full knowledge of all Menu item. Ensure the cleanness and maintenance of respective kitchen area, utensils and equipment. Follow the All Day Dining policies, procedure, and service standards. Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food & beverages.
- We provide attractive salary & service charge.
- Air-con staff accommodation.
- 30 days annual vacation with return ticket to home.
- Health Insurance.
- Recreation facilities & free WiFi.
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted and Put the applying position in the email subject.
Other Hospitality Jobs:
- Crowne Plaza New Delhi Rohini Careers
- Holiday Inn & Staybridge Suites Dubai Careers
- Holiday Inn Chandigarh Panchkula Careers
- Radisson Blu Abu Dhabi Yas Island Careers
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island Careers
- Summer Island Maldives Careers
- Hyatt Raipur Careers
- Hyatt Regency Pune Careers
- Royal Island Resort & Spa Maldives Careers
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Careers
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Careers
- Bellevue Sarovar Portico Junagadh Careers
- InterContinental Saigon Careers
- Regenta Central Amritsar Careers
- Roseate House New Delhi Careers