Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Vacancies | Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Jobs | Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Careers | Maldives Jobs | Modernvacancy
This luxury villa resort on a private Maldives island is accessible by plane, and then a boat ride from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport. Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Careers for multiple vacant positions. There are 3 restaurants and 2 bars, including 1 under an elegant, boat-shaped canopy. Amenities include private beaches, 2 outdoor pools and a fitness center, along with a day spa. Diving trips, snorkeling and yoga, along with cooking classes are available.
This is a place that celebrates life to create magically unscripted stories for the world’s most discerning guests. Chic, wood-walled villas have sitting areas, and decks with open-air bathtubs. They feature tea and coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs, iPads, and free WiFi. Upgraded villas add plunge pools or are perched above the water. Room service is available 24/7.
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Careers
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa Resort is looking Enthusiastic and Engaged, Talented and Experienced professionals to join their team for the following vacant positions:
PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT(Locals only)
- To conduct cleaning duties in public and administrative areas,and provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service to our customers.
- Minimum one years’ experience in a five star hotel/ resort in a similar capacity (Housekeeping or Public Area)
- Good communications and interpersonal skills area must as well as orderliness and attention to detail.
WAITER (Maldivians Only)
- To serve Food & Beverage to guests in the assigned place of work, provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in hotel operation in a similar position.
- Good customer service, communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
SPA THERAPIST (Female Only)
- Minimum two years’ experience in a five star hotel/ resort in a Spa Therapist position.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Good English speaking skills and strong knowledge of different types of massages Especially Thai massages.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual.
- Certification from an accredit school ofmassage.
GENERAL CASHIER (Local Only)
- General accounting support task in accounting department GCE O’ Level completed (Minimum ‘B’ pass in Accounting).
- Able to communicate in English fluently.
- Basic in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Previous experience in a related area will be an added.
- Should have a friendly personality and be team-player.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Maldivians/Expats)
- Responsible for the efficient running of the department inline with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Training Manager or Assistant Training Manager in larger operation.
- Good presentation, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Minimum one year experience in a five star hotel/ resort in a similar capacity (Housekeeping or Public Area).
- Good communications and computer skills are a must. Should be able to read and write in English.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, honest and outgoing individual.
- The position is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the back of house as well as managing the Tuck Shop (selling items/placing new orders/receiving stock from the stores/inventory)
Interested applicants, Kindly submit their C.V./Resume before December 22, 2019 at: email@example.com
Other Hospitality Jobs:
- Al Bait Hotel Sharjah Careers
- Le Méridien Coimbatore Careers
- Novotel Pune Careers
- Four Points by Sheraton Kochi Careers
- Saranam Resort & Spa Bali Careers
- InterContinental Maldives Careers
- Hyatt Regency Pune Vacancies
- Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai Careers
- Ramada Plaza Chandigarh Careers
- Rahaa Resort Maldives Careers
- Double Six Luxury Bali Careers
- Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Careers
- Hawthorn Suites Abu Dhabi Careers
- The LaLiT Great Eastern Careers
- Fairfield by Marriott Indore Careers